Friday, April 29, 2011

I Married A Handyman!

Don't get me wrong. I knew my husband was amazing before I even married him, but he NEVER ceases to amaze me. And apparently, I married a handyman! This is so perfect because I have a lot of projects I want to do, and he helps with them 100%! Here are a list of somethings he has done just in about the the last month!
I cut out the vinyl, he makes sure it goes on straight and centered.
He cuts me out pieces of wood, and even painted it blue "with texture" lol
He built me an entry table!! LOVE IT!! I didn't know he could buid furniture too?
He put up this curtain rod, painted these frames, and stapled the ribbons onto them. (unfinished project lol)
He helped me paint, mod podge, and hang the "Jones"
My parents old end table. I wanted it painted red and old-fashioned looking. So he did it :]
He put together our entertainment center!

-Other things: painted our mailbox and built a shelf for our laundry room, painted all our walls

My husband is amazing! I love him so much! He does SO much for me, and I know I'm way too lucky and blessed!  We make a great team :]
-Karol

1 comment:

  1. your decorations are ADORABLE! i'm a little upset we have lived in the same town for about... forever now and i haven't even seen your little apartment OR you since you got hitched! make the change, k-rol! love youu!

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.