Thursday, May 12, 2011

Catch of the Day

I can't remember the last time I went fishing, and yesterday Jordan wanted to go so I was pretty excited. We went to Burston's by Mona, and were only there for maybe an hour before we got rained out. But I still had fun, but wouldn't ya know it...we didn't catch a thing! Not even a bite! Well......I take that back. I actually caught something.
A TREE
 I caught the tree. Casted right up in it. And I could NOT stop laughing, Jordan just rolled his eyes and said, "Are you serious?" lol He kinda giggled too, he wasn't mad, but I thought he was!! Then I handed him the pole and ran to the car to get my camera as this boy was walking towards him. haha! I bet he felt like an idiot just holding this pole as a guy walks by! Haha! After we snapped a few pictures, it started to rain, so we left for home. We're going fishing to Deer Creek Resevior this Saturday and Jordan said we'll have better luck up there because there aren't any tree's :] Perfect! But who knows...I never expect any trip of ours to be boring :]
Gosh He's SO CUTE!!! :]:]
-Karol

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!! That would be what i would do too. And yes jaren would roll his eyes at me too. lol YOu guys are cute!!

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.