Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pinewood Derby

I shoot myself in the foot that this post doesn't have a picture to go along with it.
But here is the story.
In our apartment complex, up and over one, there lives this super nice hispanic family. Well, Jordan and I have become good friends with the 2 little kids and mother who lives there. Julianna, 1st grade little girl, comes and gives me a hug when I get home and sometimes we color and play dolls. Ziiad, the little boy who is about 3-4 years older, is in boy scouts. Well, their dad lives in Mexico. Ziiad had the Pinewood Derby coming up and no one to make a car with. :[ So Jordan told him he wold help him make his car. (Just about broke and warmed my heart at the same time.) He cut out his car, sanded it, put on the wheels, and painted it together so that it looked "sweet" and got it ready to race.
Moral of the.story:
I love my husband and the example he sets for me! He is so sweet and loves doing service and inspires me to be the same way.
-Karol

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.