Monday, November 28, 2011

9 Weeks and Miserable

It's hit people. The sickness. The "I would sell my kidney to not have to get out of bed this morning" syndrome. I have been pretty lucky with my pregnancy so far, I mean I'm 9 weeks and just barely getting sick. So I guess I should feel blessed, but boy is this aweful! I just want to die. And cry. Now school has started and I have to do my makeup in bed because I can't stand up for that long without dry heaving or passing out. Perfect. I just keep thinking of my angel, and my husband. The only two things that are getting me through this!

  • I'm still really tired. I would be completely fine with sleeping all day long.
  • The waistband on my garments is getting tight. And that hurts my belly. Which makes me feel sick.
  • When people ask me how I'm feeling, I just tell them that I feel like the life is being sucked out of me. Like this baby is literally taking everything I got. Then a picture of Bella during Breaking Dawn pops into my head, how her vamp-baby is "sucking" the life out of her. Yeah. Me to a Tee. 
  • NO food sounds good. None. If it wasn't for my angel, I would be completely fine with not eating at all. Honestly, everything makes me nauseous. Such a pitty :(
  • I have to be really careful when I stand up. If I do it too quickly, I'll get light headed and pass out. I've only done it once, in Jordan's arms. And he didn't even notice...? lol 
  • I finally made my doctor's appointment! December 9th!! SO EXCITED!
  • I've been losing a lot more hair than usual. Like after I get out of the shower, or style it. Makes me VERY nervous. But they say that's normal...and it will grow back in 7 months...scary.
  • I just feel like crap. Let's be real.
I'm just praying I can make it through these next 2 weeks of school. I feel like a hospitalized flu patient sprinting a 400 yard dash. I can do this. I just have to keep telling myself that. Thank goodness for my mom and sister-in-laws who keep me sane through this experience. As long as peanut is doing good, I guess I shouldn't care.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing! :) And just so you know, school is a totally valid excuse for bad morning sickness. I blamed morning sickness on school all the time with my first :) One thing I would suggest is getting a sea band. I have a few friends who absolutely love them. :) But keep going strong, because it's all worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.