Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011- A Look Back

I can't even believe how much has happened in 2011. It was probably the most eventful year of my life, to date. Since it's the last day of this extraordinary year, I want to take a look back, and see how far I've come!

  • I moved to Orem, and with it came home improvements galore! January was a very busy month!
  • Got a job working at Young Living. And hated every second of it.
  • Took bridal pictures in the snow. Freezing and miserable experience.
  • I GOT MARRIED!! To the man of my dreams!
  • Went on our honeymoon. Probably the funnest week ever!
  • Started this new blog.
  • Got accepted into the Education Program.
  • Went to the Sand Dunes for the first time. Thought I was going to die.
  • Grandpa TJ passed away. Trying to adapt to life without him or my Grandpa Jim.
  • Got called to Nursery Leaders :]
  • Watched SYTYCD every single Wednesday and Thursday night. Never failed.
  • Went to baseball games, 7 peaks, and Trafalga. Our regular summer activities.
  • Went boating, and got up on the Wakeboard! For just a few seconds.
  • Quit my job. So long suckers :]
  • Our first camping trip. I burnt the dinners and we hiked miles to go fishing. We caught so many!
  • Started school as a Education Major.
  • We bought a dog! We love our Honey Bee.
  • Mika rolled his truck.
  • Jordan's birthday! And that aweful emergency vet visit. So sad.
  • Rascal Flatts concert.
  • BYU Football Games. Season Ticket Holders :]
  • Baby Presley was born!
  • SYTYCD Tour Concert! Best concert ever!
  • SURPRISE SURPRISE!! We're PREGNANT!!
  • One of my best friends got married!
  • Turned 21 years young!
  • Saw my baby for the first time!
These are just a few highlights, it surprises me I've had time to breathe this year! It's funny how you sit around thinking that you've had a boring week, or noneventful days, then you recap and you surprise yourself about how busy you really have been. And how much you've grown. I look back a year ago today, newly engaged and eager to start new, and I'm amazed. So much can happen so fast. I think it's just another reminder to hold on to your memories, and enjoy it while it lasts. So much can change in a year..

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.