Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby's First Road Trip

On October 26, Jordan and I packed up our little monkey and went road tripping to St. George for the weekend! We were planning on staying with Drake and Shakari at their house and was going to enjoy our weekend as a family. I was a little nervous about how this long drive would work out with our little mister, but can I just tell you, he did so good! From Orem, we stopped in Nephi to feed him, then he slept until Parawon, then slept until St. George! He only woke up to eat, then went right back to sleep. I was so proud of him! We went to dinner that night at Chilis. Then the next day, Jordan went playing golf in the morning, and then we went shopping for Jordan a new coat, but not until after we stopped and got me some Orange Peel :]. After, my parents finally made it down, and it was about time for us to eat dinner and head on over to Thriller! I was so excited! This was Jordans first time at Tuachahn and I was so stoked to take him there! It brought back a lot of good and fun memories. We only went with the siblings, mom and dad stayed home and watched the baby. We had a great time! The next day, we went to church then headed home. Keagan slept until Beaver, then until Nephi. What a good boy!! We had a great and relaxing weekend. Hope we can do it again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.