Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Recent Endeavors

Pathetic.
That's about all I have to say.
So with that said, we will get right to the update :] Let's see...What have we been up to...Well,

Last Monday night, Jordan, Myself, Wickel, and Whitney went to the Owlz Baseball Game. Glad Jord and I got there 1/2 an hour early cause there was a huge line. We bought tickets for all four of us so Whitney and Wickel wouldn't have to wait in line, and then we went and watched the game! Our seats were great, basically behind home plate, and up pretty close. I had a foul ball come hurdling for my head so I literally ducked and almost flew off my chair. And everybody looked at me like I was an idiot cause there was a net in the way. But let's be real. If you saw a baseball flying towards your face...you would flinch too! lol We got a laugh outta that! After we went back to our place and watch a movie, "The Dilemma." Pretty sure I hated that movie. I didn't like it at all, it made me frustrated, wasn't even funny, and dropped the F Bomb at an unexpected place. (I hate it when movies include that word, it's so unnecessary.) But it was a great night, and I hope Landon and Whitney had as much fun as we did!
Jord and I like to play tennis. I've never played tennis in my life, and I enjoy a lot! It's fun and a good work out. I just feel bad for Jordan sometimes, it must be frustrating to play with someone who is so bad at it. I can tell sometimes he just wants to play a good, close game. Hopefully I'll improve.

Last Saturday, I went boating for the first time in forever! It really was a blast! Yuba was so full, and COLD! We went out with the Jones family, and squeezed just about everybody on the boat. We drove over to Painted Rocks and Paul, Jord, and Gary jumped off of a HUGE cliff! Scared us! Then we tried wakeboarding :] Jordan, Mike and Keisha are really good at it!! Jordan has a way of talking me into doing things and even though I did not want to get in that icy cold water...I did it anyway. And thus started my first wakeboarding experience. Jordan got in the water with me, and tried to help me learn how to do it. Here's a run down of how it went: First try= got slapped right into the water. Second=belly flop, hard! Third=Smack down. Fourth= I got slammed so hard I inhaled a bunch of lake water and my sternum hurt for days after. Fifth=the rope got yanked from my hands and burned them. Sixth try= I got up!! I was so excited I didn't even know what to do! So that lasted about 3 seconds..and then I fell backwards. Seventh= I got up again! But only for a few seconds again and then belly flopped. And that was the end of that. I can't wait to go back and try it again, it will be a lot more enjoyable when it's not so freezing cold. After we went back to shore, talked for a bit, then it was time to go. We went to Richfield to see my dad for Father's day, and it was nice! We had a wonderful dinner and surprised my Grandma Dorothy with a table Jordan made, and it absolutely made her day. She was so excited, and I was SO glad! She needed a pick me up. We went to my home ward the next day, and then drove to Nephi for dinner. I loved the weekend, we had a lot of fun!
Paul and Sleepy Connly
Gary jumping.
Connly driving the boat :]
Look at how high that is :S
Mike and Madix
Tough Guys :]
Jordan scaring the kids. lol
Mckel and I with the little rascals :]
 Gary, Lori, and Avia
 Paul doing a flip!
Such a funny picture of Jordan! Haha!
Take a look for yourself! :]
"Papa now you try it!!"

I'm a baking fool. Is that what marriage does to you? I LOVE making no bake cookies. I'm seriously like addicted to the chocolatey peanut butter goodness. I don't think Jordan minds.

Jordan and I love camp fires. We have this spot by Utah Lake, and we go make a fire, roast marshmellows and hot dogs, talk, and enjoy eachother's company. It's quite enjoyable. Except for last time we went, there was Ton of Mosquitos. Like millions. The most I've ever seen. Sick. Mosquitos freak me out. Next time, we are taking bug spray...which reminds me...I forgot to pick some up at Wal-Mart...Dang it!

I've gained weight since I've got married. Not a whole lot, but it feels like it. My pants are too tight, and my swim suit bottoms barely fit me. Guys...my bootie has grown. And this is exciting, but the pudge on my tummy has got to go! I need to get motivated and start working out again. Sit ups, Sit ups, Crunches, and more Sit ups. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.