Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day

This is a shout out to all of those wonderful fathers in my life! I am so blessed to have you as examples! I look up to you (miss you) and really appreciate how you have helped me become the person I am today :]
Happy Fathers day, I love you!

Now I think it would be appropriate to write a little somethin somethin to my wonderful, outstanding, loving, handsome daddy.

I love my dad with all my heart. He has always bent over backwards for his kids and made sure we had the greatest and easiest life. He is my hero, what better word to use when describing him? He is so strong in the gospel and such a prime example of the person and parent I want to be someday! I have my dad all figured out :] He acts tough sometimes, but there is no fooling me. He's a big softy, and its a huge blessing! He would literally do anything for his little girl, and I'll always be daddy's little girl! Dad, THANK YOU!! I will never be able to pay you back for all your generosity, or loving kindness. Thanks for being the greatest dad in the world! I love you:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.