Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Junk In My Trunk

So I was just straightening my hair because I'm going visiting teaching in 2.2, and a thought came across me. I thought about trunks. Yes, trunks. Not only that, but how trunks change. For instance, the trunk of my car used to be full of dance shoes, books, and black dance pants. Now... it's full of tennis rackets, golf balls, first aid kit, and a basketball. Why? Marriage :] This made me smile. Basically I would never carry around that stuff if it wasn't for Jordan. My trunk has changed because of marriage. Trunks change through life. Think about it, next you have babies and your trunk is gonna be full of diapers, toys, and a stroller. And when your more elderly your trunk is gonna be packed with blankets, granola bars, and possibly a walker. :] This is just a little food for thought. I like having sports center behind my back seat! It's a great time in life. Trunks go throughout stages just like we do :]

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow blogger!

    I am friends with your sister in law Keisha, that's how I found you. I'm private but if you'd like to read send me your email... ashleebrotherson@gmail.com
    Letthegreengrassgrow.blogspot.com is where you'll find me.
    I absolutely love this post about trunks. So true and such a cute mentality you have. I also posted your quote from marj hinckley on my blog, hope you don't mind. You're a doll, I went to school with Jordan, I'm a year older and I must say he's got himself a beautiful wife and a gifted writer. Good Luck to the both of you, don't mind me stalking your blog. Just had to comment, ps I used to work at YL in Lehi. If it's customer service you're in watch out for the crazies.. lol sometimes I'd get some weirdo's calling in and it's nuts how much people spend on that oil.

    ;) Love your posts! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.