Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Couple Questionnaire

What are your middle names?His: Gary. Mine: L.  haha
Do you have little pet names for each other?
Karol's Answer: Babe, Hun, Handsome, Sweetie.
Jordan's Answer: Sweetie! Babe, sometimes. Nervy Ervy.
Who said I love you first?
Karol's Answer: Jord did. But he made me start "that kind" of conversation.
Jordan's Answer: Me.
Did you go to the same high school/college?
Karol's Answer: Nope, now we are college goers though.
Jordan's Answer: Nope, I guess we go to the same college now, but not the same high school.
Where is the furthest you have traveled together?
Karol's Answer: Ensanada
Jordan's Answer: LA
How long have you been together?
Karol's Answer: 9 Months, been married for 5 Months!
Jordan's Answer: 9 Months
How many children do you want to have?
Karol's Answer: 3-4
Jordan's Answer: 3 or 4
What about pets?
Karol's: a dog. I'm not a big pet fan. No cats!
Jordan's: 1 can be a dog, but who the heck knows what our kids are gonna bring home. Not a cat!!
Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?
Karol: Probably all of them.
Jordan: Rent Sucks!
Who is the smartest?
Karol: Jordan!
Jord: Karol
Who is the most sensitive?
Karol: It depends...sometimes me, but sometimes Jordan.
Jordan: Karol.
Who does the cooking?
Karol: Usually I do, but Jordan can cook! Sometimes he cooks me things. He makes a mean smoothie!!
Jordan: Karol
Who is more social?
Karol: Jordan for sure.
Jordan: Me.
Who is the neat-freak?
Karol: We both are neat freaks in our own ways. Me with the house, Jord with tools and things.
Jordan: That's hard. I think both of us. I don't know. I just depends on different things.
Who is the most stubborn?
Karol: Jordan.
Jordan: Me. No..... Karol.
Who hogs the bed?
Karol: Jordan does. He steals the covers sometimes too. I just push him, and he doesnt wake up. lol
Jord: I sleep...So I don't know. Probably me though, I don't know, I don't have time to look.
Who wakes up earlier?
Karol: I do, but during the school year Jord does.
Jord: Me.
Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
Karol: Cafe Rio
Jord: Cafe Rio
Where do you shop the most as a couple?
Karol:Wal-Mart.
Jord: Wal-Mart, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.