Monday, August 29, 2011

School Has Started

Today was the first day of school, and I already have a "to-do" list. Oh, the joys of getting an education! I think I forgot how stressful being a student is. I mean, with due dates, papers, online assignments, and readings. They don't lie when they say that being a "full time student" really means a full time job! As for me, I had 2 classes today, Instructional Media and Classroom Management I. My professors? Well...lets just say the first one is deaf in one ear, so you literally have to yell to ask her a question or answer, and the second one screams, makes us do jumping jacks, sing annoying songs, and told us that she absolutely hates all of her daughter/son-in-laws. Perfect. So far so good, right? :] As for my husband, he said that it was a good day. I can't wait for him to come home and tell me all about it! All he said was he was "feeling good, and my communications teacher is a hit." So time will soon tell. Here are some pictures of my man on his first day of school ;) He wasn't exactly thrilled I took these, but I needed some pictures for this blog post, come on! He looked so handsome:] Until later..buh bye for now :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.