Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Big Surprise

Last Friday when we were driving down to Nephi for a football game, Jordan handed me his truck keys and asked me to put them in the jockey box. I didn't think anything of it because he takes his keys everywhere, even if he doesn't need them. When I opened it, there were these little red streamers hanging down from scotch tape and an envelope very cleverly decorated with yellow and pink highlighters. It said, "Karol!" It made me instantly smile because it looked just like the envelopes he used to send me on his mission. I just laughed and had a huge grin on my face as I opened his letter. The front page of the contents was a very VERY sweet note that both made me smile and cry. (literally) At the end of the note he said, "However, this time I want to take you on a date where you want to go! Turn the page and find out!" And what did my eyes behold?!
So You Think You Can Dance Season 8 Tour Tickets!!!!
Basically I couldn't be more excited! I have the sweetest, most thoughful husband in the world! He makes me so happy, every single day! We are both so stoked to go. We marked our calenders, October 26th at the Maverik Center! 
THANKS SO MUCH JORDAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.