Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

September 8th, my wonderfully amazing husband turned 22!
That day was a Thursday, so that night we had a birthday at the park for him. I tried to make the party cute, it was the first party I have ever thrown, and I think I did an OK job. I set it all up and took pictures. Well, later on Keisha was trying to take pictures of Jordan opening his presents and she tells me there is no memory card in the camera. Perfect. So I have no pictures of the party or of this part of Jordan's birthday which makes me sad. But oh well, what do you do.
This year I gave Jordan 2 birthday presents: a surprise made in advance, and a surprise for both of us. lol Let me explain:
The surprise I have been planning in advance was:
Rascal Flatts Concert Tickets!
and the surprise for both of us was:
Honey Bee.

Both of these surprises have a very lengthy story to go along with them, so I will save that for another post. In the meantime, I just wanted to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
To my handsome husband!
I LOVE YOU BABE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.