Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BYU Football

RISE AND SHOUT, THE COUGARS ARE OUT!

So, it's no new news to anybody that Jordan is an epic BYU fan, but me, I've never really had a  favorite college team. That is...until Jordan and I went on our first date back in 2007. (Wow, how time flies, looking back now I WISH we had a picture of that day!!) Ever since then, I've liked BYU but apparently (and according to Jordan) I wasn't a "true coug" yet. So after purchasing season tickets, a trip to the BYU bookstore to get 2 navy blue shirts, AND coloring war paint on my face.....
Guess who is a Cougar?
You guessed it...ME!!!

Our first game was the BYU vs Utah game, and quite frankly I don't feel like giving any comments about the game itself. lol The way I see it...Utah didn't win, BYU just lost. That's my story and I'm sticking with it! But being there in general was crazy fun! The atmosphere was awesome, the stadium was FULL of fans, white pom poms and hopefully anxious onlookers. It was really fun, I just love the time with my husband!
The BYU vs. Utah State game was a hoot as well! That was just last week. It was a close game, and so fun to be at! There was an Aggies fan right in front of us that was SO annoying! Both Jordan and I wanted to punch him in the face. So of course after the last touch down with 11 seconds to go and the score being 27-24 BYU, we rubbed it in his face..just a little... lol I've never taken bleachers so fast before in my life, running down them practically to storm the field! lol Jordan and I was one of the first ones from our side to go, and I'll tell you what..SO MUCH FUN! Seeing a cop chase after Jordan was hilarious! Being on the field was awesome, we have so much fun together!

So far, our season tickets have been quite amazing! Plenty more games, and fan-like experiences to come! Rise and shout :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.