Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Little Honey Bee

"Oh darlin don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up, just stay this little."
Where she sleeps every night haha in between my pillow and the head board.
 When she was really little :] lol she liks her belly scratched.
 She's starting to get into things. I was making cookies and she took this empty milk jug and was biting on it, playing her little heart out, and I came in and milk was ALL OVER her face :] haha You can't see it in this picture though.
I came home from school today and she tore a hole in her bears face :[ So guess who played doctor? :]
This video makes me laugh SO hard! I got some posters from school one day, and she exploded with excitement! Honey wanted to rip it up as fast as possible. She was carrying it all around the house chewing and ripping, so I thought I would video it. lol The best is how she trips and gets all embarrassed! lol Then she shows her true colors. Acts all cute and sweet, then pounces! lol That's Honey for you!

Jordan took her to work with him yesterday. He came home really excited! He said that he took her to into a field by a house he was working at and she LoVeD it! She took off through the bushes, nose to the ground! After their bonding time, I picked all the burrs out of her feet :] lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.