Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cheeseball Fight

 Sometimes, more times than not, I have ideas that seem like a good idea at the time...BUT....turn out to be not so good. Lol Take our Cheeseball Fight for instance! Jordan and I were watching TV last night, and he went outside to get Honey some food. Literally seconds later, I get this grand idea to hide behind the couch and when he walks in the door, ATTACK!!! lol and that's exactly what I did:] However, it didn't turn out how I pictured. I started throwing the cheeseballs at my Hubby and he just sat there and had this little smile/smirk on his face like wow, I have the weirdest wife in the world! So after a while of him just sitting there and taking it, it became not so fun, so I took the whole tub over and acted like I was gonna dump it on his head. After a few laughs, I told him he had to clean it up and what does he do? Dumped the tub on my head!! So I crushed some cheeseballs on top of his head and so on... :]
Lesson learned: Microfiber couches are a PAIN to clean!!!! lol
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :] :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.