Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gender Reveal

Snakes, and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails, That's what Little Boys are Made Of!

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!

And I couldn't be more excited!! The way we found out is kind of a funny story, looking back on it. Jordan is just a proud little peacock, instantly thinking about what his little buddy is gonna be like. I love the fact that I finally know, I don't have to say "it" anymore, it's "he"..it's "him"... it's "his".... our little man:) I like that we're having a boy, I grew up in a family with all boys, so I think I'm pretty used to it. A few days ago, Jordan and I bought our first outfit :] There's a brown onesie that says "Mommy's CHAMP," a white onesie that says "Daddy's ALLSTAR," and the cutest pair of striped pants with a football on the bum :] We love this:) We can't wait to meet our little man!!

1 comment:

  1. i am way too excited for this baby boy! & we need to hang out!!! i tagged you in a post. come see!
    http://brielleandscott.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    hboh,
    brielle

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.