Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tagged

My dear friend, Brielle Turner..Wait. No. Dubois tagged me in this post asking me questions. So I know I'm not following the rules completely, but here are the answers to the questions anway. lol

1- what was your favorite thing that happened today?
I got to lay in bed this morning with my husband! :] that usually never happens!
2- what did you always want to be "when you grew up?"
A singer! I wanted to be the next Britney Spears.
3- how would you describe love in one sentence?
Unconditional and everlasting. (Not really a sentence, but whatever:)
4- what is your favorite color of nail polish?
Red. or a redish, purplish pink color. lol
5- who is your favorite band or artist?
Probably Taylor Swift
6- short or long hair? why?
Long hair. Because I'm too scared to cut it. Even though I know it's gonna be super hard to have long hair when I'm a mommy.
7- how many kids do you have/want to have?
One on the way :] and then probably 2 or 3 more.
8- what is the ideal date?
A day in Hawaii with my husband :] Be there in T minus 11 days :]
9- why do you blog?
For a journal. I want my kids to look back and see who I really was and what I did with my life.
10- what is your dream car?
Black Chevy Camero!
11- what is the last thing you said aloud?
"Ya know that car that was on Transformers? What was that called..a Chevy.....???"
12- are you more of a morning person or a night owl?
Well...now that I am prego my sleeping patterns have changed. I used to be a nightowl, but now staying up past 10:30 makes me nauseus. So I am a morning person. My dog gives me my wake up call at 8:30 sharp :]

1 comment:

  1. ahh i love you (: also, i had a dream about your dog. which is weird because i've never met it. hahaha let's hang out. k thanks bye.

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.