Monday, January 30, 2012

Sticky Fingers!

I found this recipe Here and can I just say I absolutely love it, so I had to share! I love Wingers, and I LOOVE Sticky Fingers! I found the idea on Pinterest, and just tried it tonight and I am so full! Now, I'm a tough critic when it comes to Sticky Fingers cause I've literally ate like 1,000 of them, and this recipe is so close! I think you can only get the real, real thing at Wingers, but I promise this is as close as you can get! And these aren't as hot as Wingers too, if your worried about that. So here is the recipe, its super easy!

Bake Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips as directed. Just as many as you think you'll eat.
Heat on the stove:
1 1/2 cup of brown sugar
4 TBL. water
6 TBL. of Frank's Hot Sauce Buffalo Flavor. (you can get this at WalMart, and don't get the original or hot buffalo...it has to be just the buffalo)

Heat it enough to make the sugar carmalize, then pour over the chicken and bam :] your done. takes about 25 minutes, and it's delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.