Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 33

It seems like I give updates every month, I don't mean to do this..but it just happens I guess. Well, lets talk baby:] Keagan is doing good! My next appointment is June 6th.
  • Jordan has officially lost ownership of at least half of his closet.  All I wear now-a-days (unless I'm going somewhere super important) is his basketball shorts and one of his T-shirts. Seriously, every single day. It's horrible, but so comfy. Sometimes (almost everyday lol)  I miss cute jeans and shirts, but for right now, I choose comfort.
  • I think that I had my first Braxon Hick the other night. I'm still not sure what it was BUT all I know is that it hurt very badly. I woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like the most horrible cramps I have ever had in my life. I wanted to throw up and my stomach hurt really bad. Luckily, I fell back asleep but in the morning I was pretty sure. Like I said...Idk if it was a Braxon Hick or something else...who knows.
  • My baby shower is this Saturday :] I'm SOOOOO excited!
  • To pick something up, I have to do this little side swivel. lol I have to roll out of bed, and to be completely honest, I'm feeling very uncomfortable, and everyday tasks are getting hard!
  • I think my hair is getting thicker. It stopped falling out a while ago, and now I think I'm growing a lot more.
  • At my last doctor's appointment, I gained 24 pounds total. I've been very self conscious about what I'm eating lately. I just want to make sure I'm eating enough for him and that he's getting all the nutrition he needs! (and drinking enough water!)
  • I have found one stretch mark on my side.  :( I continue to lather my skin with cocoa butter lotion. Hopefully, it doesn't get much worse.
  • I really miss exercising and being active. I feel so limited and constrained. I can't wait until I can start working out again!
Besides that, everything is about the same. I'll be sure to take pictures of my baby shower and blog about it! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel absolutely and completely jipped that you have yet to post some adorable baby belly pics ;) I love that you document so much.

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.