Monday, June 4, 2012

Richfield Baby Shower

I had my Baby Shower on Saturday the 2nd :] It was just awesome, to say the least. Lots of family and friends, good food, and baby presents :] Keagan got spoiled! My mom worked so hard to get this shower ready, from flower arrangements to color coordinating EVERYTHING! I'm so thankful for her, I can't even tell you! Thank you to everyone that came, and for all your kind words! It really meant a lot to me! I have another Baby Shower coming up this weekend on the 9th in Nephi :] Such an exciting time in life...It's crazy I only have about 5 weeks left before my baby comes! Both me and Jordan are SO excited, we can't even wait to be parents! 
 Everything was so cute :]
 So here it is. Finally a picture of myself pregnant :] I'm 34 weeks in this picture!
I talked Jordan into putting the swing together when we got home on Sunday :] It's all set up and ready to go! I can't wait for the little man to try it out!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant person ever! I wish I coulda been there :( love you!

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.