Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Week 35

I went to my Doctors Appointment today and just thought I would give you an update :]
  • My feet are starting to hurt after I've been standing for too long. However, no sign of swelling.
  • My fingers are swollen. The wedding ring is officially off :(
  • I found another stretch mark on my side..and there is evidence of more on the way :(
  • The doctor said that he thinks that Keagan is head down (which makes mamma SO happy!) and his estimated weight is about 4 and 1/2 to 5 pounds!
  • I am hot. All the time. My hands and feet feel like they are on fire! We have a big fan, and a swamp cooler put into our apartment and I still sweat at nights. I'm burnin' up!
  • I had another Braxton Hick the other night. I only get these at nights...so I bet he comes during the late hours.
  • I am super tired!! I feel exhausted all day long!
  • I drink water all day. I am so thirsty, I can't quench it!
  • Turns out, total, I have gained 28 pounds. Not quite sure how I feel about this.
  • He is kicking in my ribs so now finding a comfortable position is almost impossible!
  • My doctors appointments get moved up to every week now :) And now they are going to start checking for dilation.
  • When I'm home alone, I turn the swing on and read all of his books. I want him to be here SO BAD!! I Can Not Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.