Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Packing For The Hospital

I have finally packed the baby's diaper bag for the hospital and it feels so good :] I just feel more prepared and less stressed. I know I still have a month...but I feel more at peace now lol I took a picture of what I packed, just for fun! I looked up on other blogs what other ladies have packed for the hospital, and compiled my own list. Now...let's be real. I'm basically 97% sure that I over packed. BUT... I'm a first time mom, what do you expect? lol I have no idea what I'll really need and what I won't, and I would rather pack too much than not enough:] So here ya go!
 Starting from Left to Right:

  1. Soft Blanket: A little thicker, I picked this one because it's all minky and really soft.
  2. 3 White Onesies
  3. Binky: I know the hospital gives you one, but I like this one better.
  4. A Bib: Just in case
  5. Going Home Outfit: Looks a little big..but we'll see.
  6. Bottles: I know the hospital gives you one, but once again, I like mine.
  7. Hand sanitizer with travel sized baby toiletries: I figure, they will always be in the diaper bag, so I might as well put them in now.
  8. 2 Outfits: 2 onesies, mittens, and socks. 
  9. Newborn Diapers: I heard the hospital only gives you size 1's and those are too big.
  10. Wipes
  11. 2 Receiving Blankets
  12. 4 Burp Clothes

Now I just have to pack my bag....ugh. Where to start?

2 comments:

  1. My hospitals have only ever given me newborn size diapers, but make sure whatever size they give you, take them all home! :)
    For you, I would only suggest to remember your own pillow. Best decision I ever made :)

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.