Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Week 36 and 5 Days

It's hard to believe that I have about 3 weeks left of pregnancy. And let me tell you, I want out!! Some women really love everything about pregnancy, but I'm not one of those people. I love the thought of pregnancy...being a mother, the sacrifice, a beautiful little baby coming into the world...and this makes it all worth it! I'll miss feeling him kick, but I think that's about it. I just feel like 40 weeks is long enough..I'm ready to meet my little man and start getting back to real, normal me. And this is why the anticipation of 3 weeks is literally killing me! I just pray that I can make it and be patient!
  • The doctor told me today that I am dialated to a 1 and 80% effaced. So the process is underway!
  • Keagan is head down. I am one happy mommy! The doctor actually felt his head today during the examination. Kinda crazy!
  • I'm still super hot! My hands are driving me crazy. They always feel like they are burning up! I sleep with a big fan on AND a swamp cooler and I still sleep with no blankets. I burn up at night!
  • We just barely barrowed a bassinet from Keisha and it's vacant in the corner of our room.
  • We are going on a Babymoon :] Jordan and I decided that this weekend we were going to get away and go to Park City for a night! I'm seriously so stoked!! He wants to take me shopping for after-baby clothes and I can't wait. I could cry at the thought of shopping for myself... I haven't done it since I can remember.
  • I learned today that the pain above my stomach is my uterus rubbing against my ribs. It's painful to the touch and sometimes gives off a sharp pain. But Dr. Donna said it was normal and will go away once I'm not pregs.
  • I think I've been having contractions. My belly will tighten really hard, but I don't feel anything. No pain, no nothing. So I hope that they are contractions but who knows... Right now I'm only experiencing about 2 or 3 a day.
  • Keagan is still a busy bee. Now his kicks move my whole stomach, it looks so crazy to see my tummy violently swaying side to side.
  • My ankles still haven't swollen, knock on wood! But I can tell my face is. I think I'm retaining water.
  • Now that I'm expecting the baby, I'm trying really hard to keep up on dishes and laundry! You never know when we are going to need to be rushing out the door!
  • The car seat base is locked in my back seat! Ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. i CAN NOT wait for this little baby to get here! let me know if you need anything! love you!

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.