Monday, June 25, 2012

Babymoon

Jordan and I went on a Babymoon last weekend. Kind of a funny name, huh? Basically it's just our last trip before the baby comes, PLUS Jordan just got done with his last semester of school at UVU and he, more than me, needed the relaxation. We just drove to Park City Friday afternoon and went to dinner. We had amazing babyback ribs, and Jordan ordered the biggest pile of nachos that basically rocked his world! We went walking down the old main street which was tough! I honestly thought that my water was going to bust right then and there. He felt so heavy, and my hip bones were so sore! My pelvis must now weigh at least 30 pounds because I just don't see how it's possible to feel like that if it doesnt. BUT the good news is that after we got to the car, we went back to the hotel and spent time soaking my aching legs in the hot tub! My next happy place was our bed: feathery, king sized, and lovely! I haven't slept that good in a long time! We then went and had breakfast and started our shopping adventure! Now... Can I just tell you that I have the most amazing husband in the world?! He gave me an amount of money and told me to spend it on clothes that I wanted to wear after the baby was born. We went to the Outlets, drove to the City Creek Center, then went to the University Mall, and I got some cute stuff. I almost wanted to cry because it's been so long since I've been shopping for me. He is so thoughtful, and I love him so so much! Also, I have great motivation now to fit into those new skinny jeans! When we got home we took Honey swimming, then came home and watched a movie. Ultimately I had a great time relaxing with Jordan, just me and him enjoying each other's company! He was so good to follow me around all day and never complained once! He is the light of my life, and I can't wait for Keagan to get here so we can start our parenting journey!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Jordan is such a sweetie! I can't wait til your little one comes! You will be such a great mommy! I LOVE reading your blog and keeping up with you! You are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.