Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 38

Week 38, ALMOST 39
Oh how the days just drag on and on! Lots has gone on since I blogged last, lots of being miserable! Hopefully he will come any day now, but it kills me to say that I doubt it :(
  • Last time I went to the doctor, he told me that I was still 80% effaced, and I was dialated to a "1 and a wiggle." So I'm basically the same, but we will see what the doctor says tomorrow!
  • My little man is grinding in my pelvis. Literally, everytime I take a step it hurts.
  • This heat is killing me! Yesterday was the 4th of July and I got so lightheaded standing in the heat for so long.
  • My fingers are even more swollen now. They look like sausages. lol I had to take the other bigger ring off my left hand because it was getting too small. Now I just dont think I'll wear a wedding ring until the baby is born.
  • The rubbing on my ribs is now getting so bad that I'll just shoot up in the middle of the night because of the sharp pain.
  • Sleeping has been seriously terrible. I toss and turn all night long! But yesterday, we borrowed a body pillow, and oh my gosh. I would recommend them to any pregnant girl! I sleep like a rock, and it's so much more comfortable when your hips aren't being pulled and tweaked. I wish I would have gotten this sooner!!
  • My house is pretty clean :] my focus is on keeping it this way. I want to be keeping up on the laundry and dishes because I could leave at anytime and leaving a filthy house (having my baby come home to a filthy house) would drive me absolutely insane.
  • I'm getting sharp pains in my stomach now, which is good news :] He is still moving a bit too, just not as crazy as he used to.
  • I seriously make a trip to the bathroom every 15 minutes. No joke. My advice to a pregnant girl would be to stalk up on toilet paper! You go through so much! lol It gets annoying.
  • Ultimately, I hate this waiting game!
Basically, I can't wait to have my little boy in my arms! That's all I ever dream about. I fantasize about labor and birth and how it will be to see his face for the first time, and I get so excited!! I can't wait! I really just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.