Thursday, July 5, 2012

Keagan's Nursery

Keagan's Nursery is FINALLY done! It has literally taken us 8 months, but we have it done, and I am so excited to share it with the world! I just hope he loves it as much as I do :]
(ps. I WISH the photo quality and lighting was better! It looks cuter in person!)
I sewed the bedding :] Very proud of that! It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. It looks super cute!
 All the picture frames are empty because we are waiting for his newborn pictures :] Look I'm all packed and ready to go!
 My husband's handy work! In our little house, we have to use the closet for storage, so I thought about having an open armoire for his clothes instead! 
 Changing table and curtains. Both hand made.
 Baskets labeled "white onesies, diapers, and lotions"
 Side cubby for Q-tips, Germ-x, cotton balls, and everything else you need on hand when changing a diaper. 
(The only thing left is the changing pad cover, and it's coming in the mail!)
 Jordan-made lol

As you can tell, basically everything in the nursery is hand made, I thank my amazingly talented husband for that! I come up with ideas, and he makes it :] I feel like the nursery was definitely a team effort and we are both glad to have it done! I can't wait to see my little boy here! Obviously, he is SPOILED!

1 comment:

  1. Super love. While you're nesting you can come do my nursery ;)

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.