Friday, July 27, 2012

Overdue

Life has been crazy to say the least lately. I thought I would try and catch up on my blogging! Well as far as my pregnancy, turns out I went a week overdue before the doctor finally induced me. I tried everything to get my boy here and he would just not come! I was scheduled to be induced on the 18th, but they cancelled it and pushed me back to Friday the 20th. Dang it. But before that, my due date came along (the 14th) and I went to Maceys and got donuts for breakfast and I came home and just cried. I cried and cried and my wonderful husband did his best to consoul me. It's hard to understand, but it's just that you've been told this day for basically a year, and everyday you think to yourself that that day you will have him here, and then it comes around, FINALLY after all that waiting and anticipating, and you dont have a baby. It was kind of devastating, to be honest. But I did my best to be patient, and I'm so glad I did. Because I gave birth to healthy, and happy 8 pound sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.