Monday, October 1, 2012

Thoughts on Catching Up

Today, I was reminded about how important blogging is. And how I want to remember every single second about my life right now. Life has been absolutely crazy, and to be honest, I don't know how I'm managing it all. My schedule consists of waking up at 5 in the morning to do homework until about 7 or 8 when Keagan wakes up, tend him all day, go to school from 3 to about 7, then get Keagan to bed, and do more homework till about midnight. And somewhere in between all that I have to be a good wife, clean the house, laundry, cook dinner, visiting teach, teach dance, AND blog. See what I mean? But none the less, I don't want to not do it because like I said, I'm forgetting things.
I'm pretty sure that our brains have a small capacity of things that we can remember. For instance, I don't remember a dang thing about pregnancy. Literally, I couldn't tell you what it feels like to have a basketball in front of you for months and months on end. In my opinion, I think God does this on purpose. He makes you forget pregnancy so you will agree to get pregnant again. Can I just say that I am So Grateful that I blogged about it!! I can have a reference to go back and remember my journey to making an angel. And that's exactly why I am going to make time to blog, even if it means staying up even later or getting up even earlier!
So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.