Monday, October 1, 2012

Little Lessons

Tonight, after I bathed Keagan and got him all snuggy into his jammies, I put him into his swing. This is usually his way of winding down at nights, and it makes him pleasantly sleepy. Well, he was swinging away and I was on my computer and I saw some white in the corner of his mouth. I walked over and sure enough, he had spit up all over the front of him. I sighed because my clean, spotless baby was no more, and I got a wet wipe to clean him up. I sat down in front of him and starting cleaning his jammies. Well I look up and he is grinning at me, not smiling but grinning, through his binkie. His eyes are completely lit up and I almost cried.


He teaches me to not take life so seriously. It's not a big deal.
How I got so lucky....I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.