Friday, November 2, 2012

Morning Ritual

Keagan has a morning ritual. Every single morning, never fails. See, when he was just born, he would whack himself in the face and wake himself up. He had no control over his hands at all. So we had a swaddler that someone gave us (and whoever that someone is..I owe you BIG TIME!!!) so we used it wrap him up tight so his hands couldn't get out. Well, from the first time we took him out of it on, he has done the cutest little stretch thing. It's hard to explain, so I got a few pictures of it, but even the pictures don't do it justice. In the morning, you rip open that swaddle and he puts his fists up to head, arches his back, puckers up those lips and Sttrreeeeeeeeches! Seriously the cutest thing! And like I said, he does it every morning, never fails. In fact, just a few days ago he got out of his swaddle during the night so both of his arms were out. Well I still had to rip the velcro to get him out and as soon as he heard that rip, he starts to stretch like he had been in it all night! Made me laugh so hard! So maybe it's just habit now. I'm ok with that, I love it!!
That face!! hahaha
I love the mornings! Good to see you Mom!
Can't get enough of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.