Friday, November 2, 2012

Picture Post

To catch up a bit, here is a variety of pictures that shows whats been going on. Hope you don't mind!
First day of going to church :]
Caterpillar outfit. So funny. Plus when Keagan was about a month or two old, he would wave his fists around and look at you like he wanted to punch you. Dukes up little mister.
Mommy LOVES bathtime!
And Keagan LOVES bathtime too!
Swiss Days :]
I love my husband. He would kill me if he knew I put this up here :] Makes me laugh every time. haha!
2 Cute Cougars! BYU/ Utah game with cousin Ellie :]
Fell asleep watching the Broncos game with dad.
First night sleeping in his big boy crib :( He was about a month old or so. So sad! Mom cried, Dad was stoked. He looks so small in such a big bed!
First set of shots :( His 2 month old ones...So sad! He was such a trooper and only cried during the shots and like a minute after. What a strong kid. Funny thing, before the nurse gave him his shots he was waving his fists at her. He wanted to punch her, we all laughed.
So cozy.
Funny story. Keagan was about 1 month old when I decided he needed a play mat. I thought he would love to lay and look at everything, even if he was too little to play with it yet. Well, play mats are usually kinda pricey, and I found one on the internet on sale at Walmart for $25! I was stoked. I got in my car right then and went and bought it! I came home, set it all up, put him under it just as proud as proud, and look at what happened. Yep. He hated it! The lady bug scared him to death, poor kid! Well, needless to say, he has warmed up to the play mat. It may have taken a few months, but it got better. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.