Friday, November 2, 2012

Keagan's Baby Blessing

On Sunday, September 2nd, 2012, Keagan was blessed by his dad in our home ward, the Cherry Hill 9th Ward in Orem. It was such a special day! Seeing my baby in white and listening to the great blessing his dad gave was a memory I'll never forget. He looked like such a little angel. So of course I couldn't help but get up and bare my testimony, and of course I couldn't help but bawl my eyes out. I must have seemed like a blubbering mess up there, but I was overwhelmed with gratitude. I am so blessed! It still just blows me away that God would trust me to be the mother of such an angel. I think about that everyday, and that pushes me to be the best mom I can be. Overall, I loved our special day with my family. It was great to come together and celebrate Keagan's arrival. We Love Him more than words can describe! And he is ours forever :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.