Friday, October 5, 2012

Newborn Pictures

Where do I even begin? We took Keagan to Camera Shy when he was about 2 weeks old to get his pictures taken. He did really good for the first 4 sets of shots, but then got really, really fussy. They were setting him up into this Super Cute basketball picture, and he would have nothing to do with it. He just cried, so sadly, we didn't get that shot :( I was so sad! But luckily, we got him calmed down enough to do his football shots, and that was all he was gonna do. He said, "Mom, I am DONE with pictures!!" I have a feeling he will be telling me that a lot in his lifetime. lol Overall, I loved all of these pictures! They turned out so nice and so cute! I am so impressed with Camera Shy, I would suggest anyone to go there! Here are just some of my favorites. Enjoy our adorable, little red head :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.