Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Surprise!

Jordan came home from work today and said he had to go help our neighbor Steve move some stuff out of their storage unit. I told him that that was fine because I had to go take my test anyway. So I went to take my test, came home, and I could hear Jordan in the nursery drilling something. He pops his head out of the door and gave me the "one second" finger. I didn't think much of it because I was on the phone with my mom. Well right when I got off the phone, he opened the door and said he was just fixing the legs of the dresser because they are broken. He told me to go look..
AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND!!
He had been coming from work late everyday this week, and apparently this is why :] He made our changing table, and it is SO CUTE!! The color matches perfect, the height is perfect, it's exactly what I wanted! Pictures don't do it justice, you'll have to come see it in person! I'm so lucky to have such a talented husband that can build me whatever I want :] I love him with all my heart!!

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet husband! you are a lucky girl. let me come see it. now.

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.