Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vacation to the Home Land

Aloha!
This is basically going to be a picture post of our vacation to Hawaii :] We went for our 1 year anniversary/ mission reunion/ hurry and get in a vacation before the baby comes :] It definitely will be a trip to remember. I loved the people, and I want to be just like them! So nice and giving. I've never been kissed on the cheek before, especially by everyone I met. And bonding time with my husband was priceless. He had the time of his life, which made my time unforgettable:] He was like a kid in a candy store! Here are just a few pictures of our adventure..I hope you enjoy them!
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. A little Forrest for ya :] It's basically impossible to walk in that store and not read every shirt in a Forrest Gump accent. We laughed so hard :]
LOVE this guy :] He honestly is the GREATEST!! Scuba Steve himself:] I snorkeled once as well. But after getting whiplash and turminated by a huge wave...we decided to call it a day. :]
Shave Ice :] So yummy...and huge.
Our Rental.
Our cottage in the Jungle. lol
We would come home at night and look what we found. GECKOS! Sneaky little buggers. They scared me so bad!
Cocki Frogs. This one was in our kitchen. They sound like really loud crickets at night. I guess seeing one is really rare, and I got a picture of one! Hope you enjoy....lol
Some of our local friends took us swimming at Rainbow Falls. I was just pregnantly perched up on a rock. But I enjoyed watching Jord jump and have a good time!
One of our favorite families :] They took us to Waipio Valley to have lunch and play on the black sand. Probably the most beautiful beach I have ever seen :]
After we got back from Waipio Valley, they took us to see the sea turtles. We got to see/pet one :] (even though that's illegal. lol) But this guy was so beautiful and peaceful. I loved it.
This is the devil crab. We were at the beach and Jordan wanted to bury me in the sand. So he was digging a hole and this guy just pops right out and starts chasing me! So I scream and the whole beach turns to look at me. Very embarrassing. He was creepy.
This is...too bad.
Jordan was a CHAMP at Boogie Boarding! I loved watching him!
The temple :] Too bad there was no one around to take our picture or else Jordan could have been in this one too.

1 comment:

  1. have i mentioned how jealous i am of you? hubs and i never get to go anywhere... maybe i should get pregnant and so he would take me! haha that sea turtle is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.