Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ultrasound

Last week was our 20 week ultrasound and to say it was mega fun would be an exaggeration. Seriously though, I loved it!! I can't figure out how to upload all of these fabulous pictures of Baby J onto my computer, so sorry about no visuals, but just take my word for it....He's cute. I can already tell.

We got to see everything.. The heart contracting, his brain (he has lots of brains, gets them from his mom;), his legs (he was crossed at the ankles), his face (in one of the pictures it looks like hes smiling at us:), his little feet, his hands (which were cupped), his kidneys, lungs, and of course, his man parts. Funny story about that, Jordan probably asked the doctor if it was a boy 3 or 4 times. And the doctor would say yes, it appears that he does have "boy parts." Jordan would ask, well, how do you know? What would you see if it was a girl? lol I thought it was so funny, he wanted to make dead sure it was a boy. And it IS! Another funny thing, I swear he has big lips, at least that's what it looked like. I got SO excited, He has his mom's lips!! lol But I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I've started his bedding, finally! Jordan and I went to look at fabric and picked out some "not-too-girly" kind. The bed skirt is almost done, and I haven't started those dang bumper pads yet. They ought to be a treat. But yeah, now I feel like we can finally start the nursery, and that is wonderful news! Now I'm just waiting for school to be over so I can let all of my creative/decorative fury fly :]

One more thing :] Jordan felt Him kick for the first time last Sunday (the 4th) as we were sitting in Sacrament meeting! During the closing prayer he started kicking, (and you have to understand that our little man is quite stingy with his kicks. As soon as Jordan puts his hand on my belly, he stops.) but this time was different. I grabbed Jordan's hand and about 7 seconds later, we felt this big poke. (Probably one of his bigger kicks.) I will never forget the look on Jordan's face :] It makes me so happy to think about, his eyes just lit up and he got this huge grin on his face :] He thought it was "nuts." lol He said it's a lot more real for him now, and he can't wait to be a dad :]

I can't wait to see him be a dad :]

1 comment:

  1. your posts always almost make me cry. can't wait for you to be the cutest parents in the world.

    ReplyDelete

History

Powered by Blogger.