Saturday, March 10, 2012

Starting Spring Break

Today was a good day :] This is mainly because of the fantastic weather! My handsome husband and I got to sleep in! That always means "good day!" Then we decided we would work on the nursery a little bit more. So I worked on sewing these bumper pads, and Jordan finished the armoire :] I opened all the windows, and let the light shine in!! :] After, we packed up the truck and Honey and went fishing at Deer Creek. We didn't catch anything, but had a few bites. To be honest, it really didn't matter. I just sat there soaking up the sun, enjoying the spring-like weather, and played with Honey. She loves the water! She played fetch in the water for the first time, and she tried her best. lol She whined a little, I think she got a little scared, but she did it :] She's always a trooper! We drove home after about 2 hours and had hamburgers for dinner. It's days like this that makes me believe that life is "simply good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.