Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week #25

Just about to week number 25! We went to a doctors appointment yesterday and all is well :] Here is a little bit about what has been going on with the baby and me :]
  • Well, I am huge. I stick straight out now and I can barely tie my shoes. I feel tight and heavy, and more times than not, Jordan has to give me a hand to get up from a laying down position. My garment tops only go to the top of my belly button (which still doesn't poke out) and my t-shirts are starting to hurt my belly because they are so tight. But good news! No stretch marks yet! (knock on wood!)
  • Keagan is a Kicker! He is soooo busy, and I love it so much! Lots of people say that feeling the movement is the only thing you'll miss about pregnancy, and I'm pretty sure I will be one of those people. I love it when he kicks. Myself, Jordan, my Mom, and Mika have all felt him move :] A few days ago I felt a sharp quick pain in my rib, and I wonder if he kicked me..or punched me.
  • About a week ago, I bought a little watermelon to eat and that was a mistake. Because now I need it, all. the. time! That is my new craving! It's amazing.
  • Keagan is about 1 1/2 pounds and is just over a foot long!
  • Sleeping is getting hard for me. I wake up at least 4 times a night and move. I toss and turn, turn and toss all night long, and I feel bad because I think I keep Jordan up. But when I ask him about it, he says he doesn't notice. lol
  • I think I'm going to have to wait before I do anything else with the nursery because school is winding down. And I am so busy!! I just have to buckle down, just one month left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

History

Powered by Blogger.